If you would like to register for the AGM use the google form from the button below.
We are aiming to cover the costs of room hire/lunch from the participants (£20). You can make a donation here, or you can bring your donation on the day. Anything additional raised will go to our work!
Arrival from 0930 – Coffee and welcome
1000 – AGM – Programme
1. Welcome and introductions
3. Minutes of the AGM held on 26 May 2022 – the draft Minutes can be viewed on the APRS website.
4. Presentation and adoption of the 2022 Report and Financial Statements
5. Illustrated presentation of the 2022 Annual Review by the Director
6. Appointment of Whitelaw Wells as independent examiner
7. Election of Office-Bearers
8. Election of Council
9. Election of Executive Committee
10. Any Other Competent Business
1120 End of AGM and introduction to the rest of the day/tea/coffee
Group 1: Scottish Parliament visit to hear First Minister’s Questions
Group 2: Session with the new Director to input to new APRS 5-year strategy
1300 Lunch – a finger buffet lunch will be available.
Group 1: walk and talk with the ranger through Holyrood Park
Group 2: workshop on how to get involved with Local Development Plans
Directions: Please note the Centre is situated on the opposite side of Holyrood Palace from the Scottish Parliament. The nearest bus is the Lothian 35 bus which stops outside the Scottish Veterans Residences at the foot of the Canongate. We have been told the Broad Pavement car park (adjacent to Holyrood Palace) will be closed in preparation for a weekend event. However, if you feel you need to park close to the venue we can reserve car parking spaces in a temporary car park on the grass field near the centre. Please contact Nina at firstname.lastname@example.org in advance as she will need to know vehicle model and registration number.
If you have questions please contact Nina Sobecka, APRS Administrator, at APRS office on 0131 225 7012 or by email at email@example.com